Long time, no see.
It was a little hectic for a minute for us over here, but I’m thankful everything is settling and I can return to bringing you guys amazing recipes and ideas!
How have you been? How was your Thanksgiving?
As I stated in previous blog posts, I hosted our first Thanksgiving and it was the least stressful thing I have ever experienced.
I will be creating a blog post about how to reduce stress for a big gathering like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Since these holidays usually come with a huge dinner.
It was so fun and the food was delicious and I’m glad to have spent time with the people I love and appreciate.
As Christmas and the holiday season starts inching closer to us, I am sure a lot of you are more focused on the shopping aspect. What to get your loved one, kids (if you have them), and Secret Santas (if your job or family participate).
So here I bring you a super simple, super delicious dinner or appetizer recipe that will fuel you and your shopping escapades.
GARLIC KNOT CHICKEN ALFREDO RING!!
I want to fully credit the Tasty App for this delicious recipe. I tweaked the recipe to my liking but you can definitely check out the original.
A mixture of cheese, chicken, Alfredo, and pizza dough layer together in a bundt pan and what a beautiful, harmonious union it creates.
So without further a due, please see the recipe below.
- 30 minutes
- 30-45 minutes
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 packages of Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1 Cup Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh or dry parsley
- 1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 Cup Red’s buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 385°F (196°C)
- Shred cooked chicken
- Cut down middle of pizza dough, and then cut vertically to create small squares. Repeat for 2nd pizza dough
- Roll pizza dough squares to create balls
- Incorporate all ingredients into bowl and mix with your hands
- Transfer mixture into a greased bundt pan or a small cake/bread pan
- Add pan to oven and bake for 30-45 minutes (or until golden brown)
- While it’s baking, make sauce by adding sauce ingredients and heating it up to your liking.
- When ring is done, remove carefully onto plate and garnish with parsley
- Serve immediately