It’s finally Wednesday!
I’ve been a day ahead of myself this whole week. Like this morning I thought it was Thursday but it’s only Wednesday haha!
I wanted to try out a lighter, healthier dinner and it was met with great success.
You can add fresh, whole mozzarella to the chicken to give it even more kick!
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 6 chicken breast slices
- Parchment paper, wax paper, or aluminum foil – cut to fit the chicken and fold to create a pouch (as seen above)
- 1 jar basil pesto
- 2 whole tomatoes, cut in slices
- 1 asparagus bundle
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Rinse and clean chicken and veggies
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Cut tomatoes into slices
- Cut off asparagus ends
- Place parchment paper on baking pan and fold in half
- Place asparagus on parchment paper, drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper onto asparagus
- Place chicken breast on asparagus and spread about 1-2 tablespoons of pesto sauce onto chicken breast, cover chicken completely with pesto
- Place 1-2 tomato slices on top of chicken
- Fold parchment paper to cover chicken and then fold the edges to create a pouch for the meal
- Cook chicken for 30 minutes
- Once finished, let cool before remove parchment paper and serving