A start to a new week and a step closer to my favorite holiday, Halloween.
One of my favorite ways to start a Monday morning (and every morning), is with a delicious smoothie. I have never been someone that can wake up first thing in the morning and enjoy a hearty breakfast. So instead of skipping breakfast altogether, this smoothie allows you to get a quick enjoy boost and also get a great deal of vitamins and nutrients. A definite win/win.
First thing is first you’ll need your ingredients.
I purchase fruit, vegetables, and almond milk at my local Sam’s club. Of course, you can purchase these at any local supermarket or farmer’s market.
As for the powders, the green gold – I get those from a mix of Marshall’s and TJ Maxx.
- 3 Cups Almond Milk
- 1 Banana
- Handful of Clean Blueberries
- Handful of Clean Greens (Spinach, Kale, Spring Green, or all 3)
- 1 Teaspoon Moringa
- 1 Tablespoon Match Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Black Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Flax Seed
- 1/4 Spirulina
- Add almond milk, fruits and veggies first to blender
- Add powders next
- Once all ingredients are in, place blender on HI-SMOOTHIE setting and allow mix to blend for about 1-2 minutes. Allow for everything to really break down.
- Next add ice one by one in opening of blender while blender is on.
- Lastly pour and enjoy!
I hope you give this smoothie a try and enjoy the great benefits!